Inspring Walk 4 - First (Lenuanatuaiu) Waterfall.
[Updated 12th April 2017]
Experience the Central Highlands of Tanna Island (middlebush), and discover one of the foremost and hugely popular waterfalls, Lenuanatuaiu waterfall ........
The was one the first major attractions in the highlands region to be found by travellers staying down on the west coast and remains a popular attraction. The waterfall is located just down from the escarpment where Rachel and Esso's accommodation is located, and part of the attraction itself is the view that is present from the Restaurant (a view that you wake up to if you stay at Tanna Adventures), which provides views of Mt Yasur Volcano in the background.
Travel Tour Overview from Esso's Accommodation :
• From the restaurant it takes about half an hour to walk down a series of pathways and steps down to the waterfall, and is fairly steep in parts. Coming back obviously takes longer, and in all takes about 45 minutes. Take your swimming trunks for a swim.
Added Overview Travelling from the Whitegrass Coast :
• If the tour is taken from any of the accommodation along the whitegrass coast, then approximately 1 hour can be added to the tour time (half an hour each way).
Ways to Book Tanna Island Tours & Walks.
Check out our 'no obligation' Personalized Booking Service which will give you a number of personalized options from us, to suit your requirements. Click the buttom below to be taken to our booking queries page.
If you would like to know about our booking process, and all the options which are available to you - have a look at our Making a Booking Guide.
Tour Rates - First (Lenuanatuaiu) Waterfall.
Tour rates are in Vanuatu Vatu for the following Participant numbers. You will pay the rate in Vatu as shown - the displayed amount in AU$ is indiicative (* see below) and the actual rate will be based on the exchange rate at the time of booking.
Please note that the Single Participant rate applies if there is only one person on the Walk ( person must be over 18 yrs old). If a single traveller does the tour when there are other Participants, then the rate will reduce to that of the two or more Participant rate.
• ONLINE BOOKINGS - Rates specified in table below apply. A deposit of is required at the time of booking, with the balance paid in Vatu (Cash) to Esso at the time of departure.
• CASUAL (IMPROMPTU, NON-ONLINE) BOOKINGS - Rates specified in table below PLUS a 15% surcharge apply. Full payment rquired in Vatu (Cash) to Esso at the time of departure.
• TOUR START/FINISH POINT - Rates apply from Departures from Esso and Rachel's accommodation. Other localities incur additional pickup/dropoff costs.
|- per Adult.||[18 yrs and older]||Vatu||2,000||(AU$||27.00)|
|TWO OR MORE
PARTICIPANTS ON TOUR.
|- per Adult.||[13 yrs and older with
adult 18yr or older]
|- per Child.||[5 yrs - 12 yrs ]||Vatu||
|- per Infant.||[5 yrs and under]